Friday, December 26, 2008

My computer is crashing

The USB ports on my computer are no longer detecting external devices. This means no printer, no flash drives, no scanner, no mp3 player etc. If fiddling with drivers doesn't help, I think we'll call in the big guns - reformatting.

I've been wanting to do it for a while... I'm hoping it solves the problem. If it doesn't... well, I'll have to get a professional to look at it and fork out money. Yuck.

I had such a lovely day. It was cruisy... I got a bit done, but mostly it was just relaxing. I made my way to church in the afternoon and played a bit of piano. I couldn't resist - we'd just been donated a baby grand. :) I have to say I'm incredibly rusty but I had my sheet music and once I played a bit my fingers remembered much more than I expected. It was so awesome. I'd forgotten the tune to some of my pieces but picking out the notes little by little revealed so many old memories. :) I wanted to play it all as I used to and got a little frustrated that I had to take it more slowly. I haven't played since I was around 18.


I used to give days a colour... some days would be grey, or yellow. But I'd not give today a colour. I'd give it a song... and this is today's song/mood.


Mirah - Exactly Where We're From




Kat introduced me to her music. I like it a lot. It's delicate without being predictable and dull. Her voice can be enchanting at times... I don't know what the deal is about the picture in the video, but no video means faster loading time which makes everyone happy. :)


~le petit chaton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)