Friday, December 26, 2008

The start of a music blog

Well, kit-tea.net is soon to expire and I will not be renewing my ownership of the name... but I'm not entirely ready to stop sharing music either. So I have this new home. I hope to continue exploring new music in the New Year and maybe return the favour to David - who brought me into the world of jazz - by pointing him in the direction of some good, more modern, music.

I did a lot of musical hunting in high school but I have become quite stale. I don't have new bands in my repertoire these days... it's just new albums from current favourites. I think that's something that can change. I know there is good music out there... it's just a matter of hunting it down. :)


Last.fm is going to come in handy (I'm found here) but I'll also be making other rounds...


Well, I'm off! Merry Christmas to you and I'll see what I'll have for you leading up to and in the new year. :)

~le petit chaton...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)