Sunday, December 28, 2008

Silly new music about cats~

Hi...

I should be in bed, but really? Should doesn't have a whole lot of meaning when you're on holidays. *grins* I'm playing. I'm visiting my old love [art of the mix] and I found a crazy mix with a cat theme. ^_^ So I'm going to share a few of the crazy songs...

The Format - Does Your Cat Have A Moustache?





A song with cats and facial hair. :P


Carl Perkins - Put Your Cat Clothes On





This is rockabilly? :D Fun. Pity he sounds a little like Elvis (shudder) but I have to laugh. What other rockabilly is out there? haha It has potential......



But the music stops here, since I'm off to bed.
Bon nuit..

~le petit chaton

1 comment:

  1. Bon Jour Petit Chaton.

    rockabilly was my "frustrated teenager" music. While others worshipped Nirvana I was boppin' to strange little compilations like "Born Bad" and the multi volume series "Desperate Rock'N'Roll" (it went up to volume 20!!)

    Here is Benny Joy
    http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=bOnfiY3_0qE

    Dj Fez!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)