Monday, December 7, 2009

Jolene

Il etais un fois...

There was once a time when people looked at me at work and asked "how do you get so much done?" Now I feel like I'm dragging my heels. I'm so ready for a holiday. I've taken to writing myself to do lists, so I can use that sense of satisfaction of crossing it off the list as a motivator to get things done. And so far it's helping. :P

I think I'm going to start counting the days till I leave. I work four days a week and there is only 7 more working days till I'm finished for the year. I think I can manage that. :P

This year has been so full on. To illustrate perhaps why this has been such a full on year... I am the only teacher from my room to have been there at the start of the year. It's a normal thing in child care, with the notoriously high staff turn over rate but gah! I wish it were otherwise. Things would settle down and then another thing would distrupt the room. I'm glad I stuck it out. We've had some crazy times but by and large, I've enjoyed working at my centre.


An example of an awesome moment:
This morning our stick insect shed it's skin and one of the children saw this and told me a stick insect was eating another stick insect! I freaked out but when I saw what she meant, I was excited rather than scared. It looked as if it was eating another insect because it was eating it's old skin. I didn't know they did that... that is, ate their old skin. :)

Ah dear...

This is a song I think I should buy, I think it's grand.


Ray LaMontagne - Jolene




Love,
Cathrine

2 comments:

  1. www.sabungayam.space | Bonus 10% untuk Member Baru | Bonus CashBack Hingga 10% | DP & WD Yang Super Cepat dan Aman | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)