Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December

It's December already. In a little over 2 weeks I'll be heading to the Philippines and work will be finished (for me) for the year. I did a little looking back over my blog just then and I think I have to say this has been a full on year, but things are settling into happier waters. Some of the changes?

a. new church
b. new home
c. dating tom
d. no longer working with br ned
e. no longer involved with fifi
f. mum bought me a car
g. paid driving lessons

It's been really hard at times to keep it all together. I wonder what next year will be like... could it be that things will calm down? I would love for things to settle into a routine of church, bible study, work and Tom and seeing friends in my spare time.

Music continues to be most old stuff rehashed. New stuff is harder to come by these days. I have a driving lesson this afternoon and so I better dash..


Meow,
Cathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)